These Bunny Pudding Cups are the perfect dessert for your Easter brunch. The best desserts are those that look visually impressive while being fairly easy to create. Bingo! These pudding cup creations while give your brunch a crafty vibe that will impress all of your guests. Check out the simple guide to creating these fun cups just below.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding
- 8 ounce whipped cream
- 16 ounces chocolate cookie crumbs
- Pour milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Fill cups 3/4 full with pudding mixture.
- Top with crushed cookies.
- Sprinkle on coconut.
- Add Bunnies and candy eggs.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.