The holidays are here, and we can't express how excited we are to spend time with our loved ones, put on pants with elastic-waistbands, and EAT! A popular holiday transition is holding a Friendsgiving celebration, which is a full Thanksgiving meal that's enjoyed by you and your closest friends. Whether you're attending or hosting this year, we recommend you give this Festive Friendsgiving Pudding a try. It's sure to impress your friends and add cheer to your celebration, all while tasting absolutely delicious.
What you'll need:
- Solo Clear Plastic Cups
- Candy Corn
- Whipped Cream
- Food Coloring
- Vanilla (or another lightly colored flavor) Pudding
- Separate your pudding into two bowls. In one, add a few drops of orange food coloring. In the other, add a few drops of yellow.
- In each cup, add a few spoonfuls of the yellow pudding, so that the cup is about one third full.
- Next, add the orange pudding, filling the cup another third.
- Fill the remaining third of the cup with whipped cream, then garnish with a piece of candy corn.
Looking for more ways to enjoy the holidays? Check out all the ways you can Throw a Very Merry Holiday Party!