Pumpkin spice. Need we say more? We know everyone is crazy for pumpkin spice lattes, but we're so obsessed with pumpkin we want it in every aspect of our breakfasts. That's where our pumpkin spice waffles come in. They're fluffy on the inside, crunchy on the outside, and bursting with flavor.
- Whipped cream
- Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 10 oz pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice extract
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbs baking powder
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, sugars, pumpkin, eggs, and milk together until smooth.
- Add pumpkin spice extract and vanilla, and stir together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the two mixtures until fully integrated.
- In a waffle iron, add about 3/4ths cup of the batter.
- Cook fully according to the waffle iron.
- Serve on a Solo® Heavy Duty Paper Plate, top with maple syrup and whipped cream, and then dig in!