Who doesn't love White Russians? They're similar to a milkshake, only less filling and with the delectable twang of a cocktail. It's the cocktail to satisfy our inner child and adult selves. Rather than giving you a recipe for a traditional White Russian, we're mixing it up and adding some Fall flare to the cocktail. Here's how to make your own Salted Caramel White Russian:
- 1 oz salted caramel coffee liqueur
- 2 oz's salted caramel vodka
- 1 oz half & half
- Caramel sauce
- Drip/swirl caramel sauce along the inside of your Solo® Clear Cup
- In a seperate cup, combine salted caramel coffee liqueur, salted caramel vodka, and half & half and combine thoroughly.
- Add ice to the cup with caramel sauce, then pour the drink.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon to the top of your drink, and get sipping!
Looking for other festive drinks to include at your next holiday party? Check out our 'Very Merry Holiday Party Guide' here.