HASHTAG SOLOBRATION SWEEPSTAKES
Share a photo on Twitter or Instagram with #SOLObrationSweepstakes for a chance to win.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN OR ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ONLINE.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 PM CST on the last day of current month. (“Sweepstakes Period”). This Sweepstakes consists of one (1) party pack.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by the SOLO Cup brand, a brand of Dart Container Corporation (“Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: Open only to living individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older (or the age of majority in their state of legal residence, whichever is older) as of the commencement of the Sweepstakes Period. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Eligibility does not include: Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor or their respective parents, subsidiaries, members, affiliates, advertising, promotion and web design agencies, and their respective affiliates, assigns or representatives; and any other individuals or entities associated with the development, administration, promotion, advertising, execution of, or supply to this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”); and family members (including spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) or persons living in the same household as such individuals, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate or win. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Official Rules.
4. How to Enter: Share a photo on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #SOLObrationSweepstakes – Featuring a SOLO product in your photo is not necessary, but any single-use products shown must be SOLO brand (each an “Entry”, collectively the “Entries”).
5. Random Drawings/Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Party Pack depends on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. Party Packs: The ARV of each Party Pack is $38. Party Pack will consist of various Solo Cup products, a t-shirt, and additional products as determined by Sponsor in their own discretion. Participants will not be eligible to win more than one (1) Party Pack. Exact elements of the Party Pack to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s representative will ship the Party Pack to the winner after the winner has been verified and announced, and the winner shall ensure that his/her residence is accessible for the delivery of the Party Pack to a physical address (PO Boxes not acceptable, signature required) based on a confirmed date between Sponsor and the winner.
7. Taxes: All winners shall be solely responsible for all (a) federal, state and/or local taxes, and (b) other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of any Prize. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone after completion of the relevant random drawing. If a notification is returned as undeliverable or a winner cannot be reached, is ineligible, or declines his or her Prize, the Prize will be awarded to another randomly-drawn Entry as the winner. Winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of participants. P.O. Boxes are not acceptable as mailing addresses. Awarding of a Prize is subject to verification of the winner’s eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules.
As a condition of accepting a Party Pack, winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification of winning within three (3) business days from the time of notification. Any unclaimed and/or unused portion of the Party Pack will be forfeited and will not be substituted, nor will there be any refund for any unclaimed and/or unused portion of the Party Pack.
9. General: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A. Sweepstakes Cancellation: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof, should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, integrity or security of the Sweepstakes (including but not limited to attempts to hack into or otherwise tamper with underlying source code/programming). The Sweepstakes Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents are not responsible for hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, traffic congestion on the Internet, lost network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by technical or human error that may occur and/or that may damage a user's system or limit an participant’s ability to participate and/or redeem a Prize in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules or otherwise engages in fraudulent or offensive conduct with respect to this Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
B. Waiver: Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that this Sweepstakes is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Sweepstakes, as applicable, or to disqualify any participants residing in any affected geographic areas, as applicable. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
E. Release of Liability: Unless prohibited by law, by participating all participants agree that Sponsor, Disney and each of their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from participants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any Prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow such releases or indemnity, so the above may not apply to you.
F. Third Party Terms and Conditions: Prizes may be subject to additional terms, conditions and restrictions of third party providers, including but not limited to access to the Internet. You acknowledge and agree that Sponsor will not be responsible for any agreement between you and such third party providers or any content, applications or software provided by such third parties.
G. California Law: Except where prohibited, by participating each participant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of these Official Rules will be the state courts of the State of California for Orange County or the United States District Court for the Central District of California and each of the participants of this Sweepstakes submits himself or herself to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts for the purpose of any such action; provided that any and all issues or disputes concerning the intellectual property of Disney and its parent and affiliates will be governed by the laws of the State of California and the venue for any related action will be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the Prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
10. Request for Winner List and Official Rules: For Official Rules and/or the Winner List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Consumer Product Marketing, Dart Container, Attn: EPIC SOLOBRATION Sweepstakes, 300 Tri-State International, Suite 200, Lincolnshire, IL 60069, USA. Requests for the Winner List must be submitted within 60 days after July 5, 2018. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage on rules requests.
11. Sponsor: SOLO CUP Brand, a division of the Dart Container Corporation.