Pilgrimage Festival Solobration Sweepstakes
Enter at SOLOCup.com for a chance to win a trip for two (2) to the 2018 Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival September 22 and 23 in Franklin, TN with a backstage tour of the Solo Cup Harpeth River Stage, including the opportunity to meet an artist performing on the stage!
By participating in the Pilgrimage Festival Solobration Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), entrants agree to these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN OR ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ONLINE.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins August 24, 2018 at 12:00 AM EST and ends at 11:59 PM EST on September 7, 2018. (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by the SOLO Cup brand, a brand of Dart Container Corporation (“Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: Open only to living individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older (or the age of majority in their state of legal residence, whichever is older) as of the commencement of the Sweepstakes Period. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Eligible participants do not include: employees, officers and directors of Sponsor or their respective parents, subsidiaries, members, affiliates, advertising, promotion and web design agencies, and their respective affiliates, assigns or representatives; and any other individuals or entities associated with the development, administration, promotion, advertising, execution of, or supply to this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”); and family members (including spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) or persons living in the same household as such individuals, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate or win. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Official Rules.
- Grand Prize: The ARV of the Grand Prize is estimated at $3,350. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to one (1) entrant selected as the Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”). The Winner will receive two (2) VIP two-day Pilgrimage Passes to the 2018 Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival, airfare (if the Winner lives more than 250 miles from Franklin, Tennessee), and lodging. The Grand Prize includes roundtrip, coach-class airfare for two (2) people from a major airport near the Winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Two (2) nights’ accommodations in the Franklin, Tennessee area at a hotel (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). The Winner’s guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age. The Winner and guests must travel together on dates designated by Sponsor. Exact travel dates to be determined by Sponsor subject to availability and other restrictions. Sponsor is not responsible for flight cancellation or delay. The Winner and guests are responsible for any identification, passport, or other travel requirements. All expenses, incidentals and other travel costs not expressly stated in the Grand Prize description above, including, but not limited to ground transportation, gasoline, tolls, parking, insurance, baggage and handling, tips, meals, drinks, hotel fees, gratuities, incidentals, passenger tariffs/duties, surcharges, airport fees, travel upgrades, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winner and his or her guests. In addition, Sponsor shall not be responsible for any additional charges resulting from any changes to the Winner’s or guest’s itinerary or accommodations. All travel and lodging will be at each individual’s risk. Sponsor has no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of the festival organizer or any air carrier, ground transportation provider, hotel, or other person or entity furnishing services or accommodations as part of any prize, and Sponsor shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, cancellation, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission, inconvenience or other irregularity that may occur. The ARV of the Grand Prize may fluctuate and the ARV of the Grand Prize may change between the date of commencement of the Sweepstakes and the date that the Grand Prize is awarded or redeemed. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent permitted. The Grand Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by the Sponsor. All Grand Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner cannot assign or transfer the Grand Prize to another person. If the Winner is unable to participate in the Grand Prize during the dates set forth by Sponsor, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. In the event that the Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival listed in the Prize description does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons including but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of Force Majeure or for any other reason, then in lieu of attending such premiere, the Winner will receive the remaining components, if any, of the Grand Prize which shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s obligation to the Winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded.
- Random Drawings/Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received.
- Winner Selection/Notification: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected at random by Sponsor on or about September 10, 2018. Sponsor will make one (1) attempt over the 24-hour period following Winner’s selection to contact the potential Winner by e-mail and/or phone. As a condition of accepting the Grand Prize, Winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification of winning within 72-hours from the time of notification. If a notification is returned as undeliverable or a winner cannot be reached, is ineligible, or declines his or her Prize, the Prize will be awarded to another randomly-drawn entry as the Winner. Winner is subject to verification, including verification of age. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of participants. P.O. Boxes are not acceptable as mailing addresses. Awarding of a Prize is subject to verification of the Winner’s eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules.
- Winner Verification: If your name is randomly drawn, you must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence. In the event of non-compliance by any potential Winner, such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If requested, potential Winner and his/her guest must sign and return to Sponsor within 72-hours of receipt of such documents from Sponsor: (a) an affidavit of eligibility; (b) a release of Sponsor, the prize provider, and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, members, independent contractors, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity (including travel to and participation in the 2018 Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival) or the use/misuse or acceptance of any prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Grand Prize; and (c) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sponsor the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purpose without additional compensation. Failure of potential Winner to complete, sign and return to Sponsor such documentation within such one (1) day period shall result in his/her disqualification from the Sweepstakes, in which even an alternate potential Winner may be selected in Sponsor sole discretion. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes an agreement to sign such documentation. Winner also must acknowledge that Sponsor has not or will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the prizes. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
- Disqualification/Penalties: All participants agree to be bound by these rules. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, further reserves the right to disqualify any person for (i) violating any of these rules, (ii) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sponsor website, (iii) gaining an unfair advantage in participating in the sweepstakes, (iv) obtaining winner status using fraudulent means, or (v) engaging in otherwise unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior. Furthermore, any resale or auction or attempt to resell or auction of Sponsor complimentary prizes, if any, will result in disqualification for all future Sponsor sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT BY A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Taxes: Winners shall be solely responsible for all (a) federal, state and/or local taxes, and (b) other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of any Prize. The Winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with his or her social security number or the equivalent for receipt of the Grand Prize. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize value will be reported to the IRS.
- Disclaimer: The Grand Prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Sweepstakes Cancellation: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof, should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, integrity or security of the Sweepstakes (including but not limited to attempts to hack into or otherwise tamper with underlying source code/programming). The Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents are not responsible for hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, traffic congestion on the Internet, lost network connections, late, lost, damaged, corrupted, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, or for any typographical, programming, mechanical, technological or other errors. whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by technical or human error that may occur and/or that may damage a user's system or limit an participant’s ability to participate and/or redeem a Prize in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules or otherwise engages in fraudulent or offensive conduct with respect to this Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- Waiver: Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that this Sweepstakes is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Sweepstakes, as applicable, or to disqualify any participants residing in any affected geographic areas, as applicable. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action
- Publicity: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use a Winner’s name, voice, image, likeness, photographs, statements, biographical information and any other personal characteristics, in any and all media now or hereafter known, for any purpose, including without limitation marketing, promotional and/or publicity purposes, without additional compensation to the Winner. Except where prohibited, the Winner must be available for interviews and photos, on dates and times to be decided by Sponsor, for release in national and regional television, newspapers, magazines, and SOLOCup marketing and promotional materials in all mediums including but not limited to SOLOCup.com
- Release of Liability: Unless prohibited by law, by participating all participants agree that Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from participants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any Prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow such releases or indemnity, so the above may not apply to you
- Third Party Terms and Conditions: Prizes may be subject to additional terms, conditions and restrictions of third party providers, including but not limited to access to the Internet. You acknowledge and agree that Sponsor will not be responsible for any agreement between you and such third party providers or any content, applications or software provided by such third parties.
- Request for Winner List and Official Rules: For Official Rules and/or the Winner List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Consumer Product Marketing, Dart Container, Attn: EPIC SOLOBRATION Sweepstakes, 300 Tri-State International, Suite 200, Lincolnshire, IL 60069, USA. Requests for the Winner List must be submitted within 60 days after September 7, 2018. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage on rules requests.
- Governing Law; Disputes: Except where prohibited, by participating each participant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of these Official Rules will be the state courts of the State of Michigan for Ingham County or the Michigan Western District Court and each of the participants of this Sweepstakes submits himself or herself to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts for the purpose of any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the Prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.