While kids spend their last days of summer at the park, swimming at the pool, attending back to school parties, and playing outside, teachers are frantically getting ready for the year. They're purchasing supplies, setting up their lesson plans, and some even go the extra mile to reach out to all of their future students. Let your child show their appreciation for all of their teachers hard work with this cute back to school gift. It'll be sure to brighten their teachers day, and let them stand out from the rest of the class!Here's what you'll need: 2 red Solo® Squared® Plastic Cups, scissors, a glue gun, a twig, green pipe cleaner, and small treats/gifts/notes of your choice!
- Carefully cut off the bottom third of each of your cups. Discard the top halves (or save for a future project!)
- In the center of the bottom of one of your cups, cut a small hole that is just large enough to poke your twig through.
- Bend a green pipe cleaner into a leaf shape, and secure it to the twig.
- Fill the other cup with a small treat or gift, or a small note.
- Using a glue gun, secure the two halves together to form an adorable little apple!
- Once the glue is dry, bring your SOLO® apple gift to your teacher, and tell them to break it open! When they do, they'll be surprised by whatever you placed inside. It's sure to show your appreciation and is a great way to make a first impression!