This cocktail is bursting with color and flavor. It's a cocktail that'll awe your friends while you revel in the fact that it took only moments to make. Simple and impressive--can you think of a better pair?
What You'll Need:
- Blue Curaçao
- Citron Vodka
- Solo® Clear Eco-Forward® Cups
How to Make a Firecracker Cocktail:
- Pour 1.5 oz of grenadine into your cup.
- Fill cup with crushed ice.
- Slowly pour in 1 oz of water over the ice.
- In a separate cup, mix 1 oz of citron vodka and 1/4 oz Blue Curaçao.
- Slowly pour the vodka and Blue Curaçao mixture into the glass. It's important to go slowly so the colors dont blend!