This lemonade can be kid or adult friendly, depending on whether you want to add a bit of happy hour flare to it! Deliciously fruity, and the perfect color for a Labor Day or 4th of July party, this drink is sure to be a total hit with your guests, and your tastebuds.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4ths cup vodka (optional)
- 5 large lemons, juiced
- 3/4ths pound strawberries
- 3 kiwis
- SOLO® Squared® Plastic Cups
- Combine the water, sugar, and vodka together, mixing thoroughly. Then, add juice from the 5 lemons.
- Wash your fruit and make sure to remove the skin from the kiwi's and tops from the strawberries. Then, place them into a blender with the lemonade mixture and combine until smooth.
- Pour mixture into SOLO® Squared® Plastic Cups, garnish with a slice of kiwi and strawberry, and enjoy!