No sand? No problem. These beach scene cookies and pudding cups will be all you need to feel like you're lounging by the surf! Best of all, you only need to 2 ingredients to make them. That's less time preparing, and more time for SOLObrating. It's a win/win! Grab some vanilla pudding, golden colored cookies, a plastic baggie, Solo® Clear 9 oz Plastic Cups, and decorations of your choice and you're ready to go!
- Making sure your cookies are free of frosting or other additions, pour your golden colored cookies into a large plastic baggie that seals at the top. Seal the baggie, then smash the cookies. Tip: this is easiest when done with a rolling pin!
- Once smashed, sprinkle the bottom layer of your cup with the cookies.
- Spread a layer of vanilla pudding on top of the cookies.
- Add another layer of cookies.
- Add another layer of pudding.
- Add a final layer of cookies.
- Top with decorations such as a cocktail umbrella. Repeat for the amount of Beach Cups you want to make.
- Chill until you're ready to serve!
Looking to bring the beach to your kitchen? Head to Walmart to pick up all the SOLO® products you need to make it a reality!