On a hot summers day, there is nothing more refreshing than a cool drink or an ice cold popsicle. While we've posted about how to use SOLO Cups to make popsicles, we figured your pup deserves a treat, too! These treats are delicious, have good for them ingredients, and take only moments to prepare.
- Pureed pumpkin
- Yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- In a bowl, mash banana with a fork until smooth.
- Add 1 cup yogurt, 1 tbs honey, and a can of pureed pumpkin.
- Mix until ingredients are well combined.
- Fill an ice cube tray(s) with the mixture, and let fully freeze overnight.
- When you're ready to give one to your pup, serve on a SOLO Heavy Duty Paper Plate or Paper Bowl to ensure a no mess clean up if the treat begins to melt before it's fully eaten!
Pick up the Solo® products needed at Walmart to cool your puppy down this summer!