If you like rosé, frosé will win your heart over in an instant. Unlike the sickly sweet syrup based drink of your childhood, frosé is the adult version of a slushie that's alcoholic and full of joy. Lightly sweetened with strawberry simple syrup and then complimented with vodka, it's truly the drink of the summer and guaranteed to be a huge hit at your next party or happy hour SOLObration. Best of all, it's hands-off and has only 10 minutes of active prep-time, leaving you more time to enjoy all that summer has to offer.
What You'll Need:
- 1 bottle rosé
- 2 ice trays
- 1/4th cup vodka
- Solo® Eco-Forward Clear Cups
- The night before you want to enjoy your frosé, pour the full bottle into ice trays. Pop them in the freezer and let them sit there overnight. They won't freeze fully because of the alcohol, but will turn into a sort of slush.
- Prepare your strawberry simple syrup by combining 1/2 cup water and 3/4 cup sugar in a small saucepan. Bring water to a boil until all of the sugar is dissolved. Transfer the solution to a glass or bowl, and add 1 cup chopped strawberries. Place in the fridge overnight so the strawberry flavor can infuse the syrup.
- The next day when you're ready to get your frosé on, remove the simple syrup from the fridge and strain out the strawberries, then discard.
- Place your rosé ice cubes into a blender alongside 5 tbs. simple syrup and 1/4th cup vodka. Blend until smooth.
- Pour your frosé into a Solo® Eco-Forward Clear Cup, head outside, and enjoy!
Looking to sip this frosé at your next happy hour? Head to Walmart to pick up all the SOLO® products you need to make it a reality!