Now that Fall is here, the cravings for Fall foods have begun. Cinnamon, pumpkin, apple...the combinations are endless and have us dying to eat them all. Bake these apple cinnamon muffins to satisfy your sweet tooth and have a on-the-go breakfast ready whenever you need it. That's a combination we can get behind!
- Solo® Heavy Duty Paper Plates
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 medium apples, cored and diced
- 1/4th cup sugar
- 2 tbs flour
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all dry muffin ingredients together, then add in oil, egg, and milk. Once combined, add in diced apple and pour into a greased muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients. Once combined, sprinkle on top of each muffin.
- Cook for 18 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck into the middle of the muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool, then serve on a Solo® Heavy Duty Paper Plate and enjoy!