These Parmesan cheddar bites are so addictive. They're salty, they're cheesy, they're crispy, and--you guessed it, they're downright delicious. Using cookie cutters they can be customized for whatever party theme you're going for. We thought these star shaped bites went perfectly with all of the razzle dazzle of New Years Eve.
- 2.5 cups shredded 4 cheese mix
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 5 tbs half & half
- tsp kosher salt
- 1.5 cups flour
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbs fresh chopped basil
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Cookie cutters in shapes of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cheeses, butter, half & half, and salt. Gradually add in flour and basil until they are fully integrated into a dough.
- On a well floured surface, roll out the dough so that it is about 1/4th of an inch thick. Use a cookie cutter to cut out star shaped pieces, and then place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool, serve on a Solo® Heavy Duty Paper Plate, and dig in!
Looking for other festive treats to include at your next holiday party? Check out our 'Very Merry Holiday Party Guide' here.