Get into the Halloween spirit with these Jack-O-Lantern mac 'n cheese cups. They're all the fun of Jack-O-Lanterns without the mess of carving a real pumpkin, and especially perfect for a Halloween party because they are pre-portioned and in theme!
- Solo® Clear 9 oz Cups
- 1 box macaroni noodles
- 1/4th cup butter
- 1/4th cup flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheese of your choice
- Black permanent marker
- Cook macaroni noodles until done, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in saucepan. Once melted, add flour, salt, and pepper.
- Add milk slowly while stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Once smooth, slowly add the shredded cheese, stirring continously, until cheese is melted.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles and sauce.
- Using the permanent marker, draw Jack-O-Lantern faces onto each cup.
- Spoon macaroni into each cup, then enjoy!
Looking for more unconventional Halloween treats? Check out our guide to Halloween treats and eats!