Peanut butter is one of those treats that is entiely irresistable. You have one bite and suddenly you want a hundred more. That is definitely going to be the case when you dig into this giant peanut butter ball. It's the ultimate Halloween treat.
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cups peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup peanut butter pieces
- Cookies of your choosing
- Combine butter, brown sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Cut peanut butter cups into small pieces, then add them to your mixture and stir.
- Form dough into a ball then place onto plastic wrap and cover. Put in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Take out of the freezer and roll into peanut butter pieces so that the ball is fully covered.
- Serve on a Solo AnyDay Paper Plate surrounded with cookies, and dig in!
Looking for more unconventional Halloween treats? Check out our guide to Halloween treats and eats!