This lemonade is a fun and fruity twist to OG lemonade. Sweetened with honey, flavored by peaches and raspberries with a hint of mint, and the option to add vodka to make this a happy hour drink, this lemonade is going to top your list of favorites after only a sip.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 3 ounces raspberries
- 2 medium peaches
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Mint sprigs
- Solo® RPET Clear Cups
- In a small saucepan, combine honey and 1 cup of water. Simmer over medium heat until honey has dissolved.
- Add raspberries and sliced peaches, stirring occasionally until raspberries break down, approx. 5 minutes.
- Once the raspberries have broken down, place the mixture in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain.
- In a large pitcher or bowl, mix the solution with 1/2 cup lemonade and 2.5 cups water. Place a few mint sprigs into pitcher, and then place in the fridge until cool.
- Once cool, serve over ice in a Solo® RPET Clear Cup to get a look at the beautiful sunset color of this lemonade. Or, serve in a classic Solo® Squared® Plastic Cup.
- Garnish with a peach slice, raspberries, and a mint sprig. Enjoy!
Optional: If you want to make this lemonade into a cocktail, add 1 oz of vodka to each drink and stir to combine.
Head to Walmart to pick up all the SOLO® products you need to make this fruity lemonade a reality!