Love the taste of cobb salad but need something more filling and snack oriented for game day? No fear. This Cobb Salad Dip has all the flavors of a traditional cobb salad, like bacon and blue cheese, but with the added crunch of tortilla chips. It's going to be a total hit. Here's how to bring it to your next tailgate:
- Solo® Snack Bowls
- 5 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 packet of ranch dip mix
- 3/4th cup of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4th cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4th cup grilled corn
- 1/4th cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/4th cup blue cheese crumbles
- Tortilla chips
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch mix, then scoop into a Solo® Heavy Duty Paper Bowl.
- Top with the rest of the ingredients, and enjoy by scooping the dip onto your choice of tortilla chips!