Let's SOLObrate the St. Pat's holiday and support the next generation of sales savy smart women at the same time!
You might have plans to down a few Irish Stouts on the 17th, but you can also treat yourself to this alcohol-free Girl Scout version of the shamrock shake. The "good girl" shake.... get it?
"Good Girl Scout" St. Pat's Shake
This alcohol-free holiday recipe will keep you, and the kids, out of trouble.... maybe.
Prep time = :10, Serving Size= 10
- 1 gallon of vanilla ice cream
- 3 cups of whole milk
- 10 drops green food coloring
- 1-2 teaspoons of peppermint – adding another for more punch. Note: Adding too much will leave the cream tasting medicinal!
- Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie (Buy in your area)
This drink/dessert is a great at-home version of our favorite seasonal McDonald's treat and will give you all of the mint vibes you yearn for this time of year!
How To Make:
- Grab a large bowl, and add one scoop of ice cream and 3 cups of whole milk. Mix items.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of peppermint, and mix items again.
- Add 10 drops of green food coloring. Give one last good mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When serving, pour shake mix into 18 oz. Plastic Cold Cups.
- Top off cups with whip cream, sprinkles, cheeries, and a Thin Mint cookie to complete your yummy shake!
Prefer a boozy version? If you're 21 or over, there is no sweeter way to get your GREEN on this holiday. Just follow the directions above, adding 1-2 ounces of Irish Cream.
Do you have even BETTER ways of celebrating St. Patrick's Day with your friends? Share your #SOLObration on Instagram or Twitter for a chance to WIN. Buy all of your Solo® Products NOW at Walmart!
Happy St. Paddy’s Day to all of our #SOLOCup fans!