While we live in a time where we can get all sorts of fruit no matter the season, nothing compares to ripe watermelon in the summertime. The flavor is at its sweetest, and it's incredibly quenching when it's hot outside. This watermelon "pizza" is a fresh, fruity take on the classic cheesy version and is the perfect snack or side to a meal this summer.
To make one slice, you'll need:
- Solo® Heavy Duty Paper Plate
- Solo® Heavy Duty Paper Bowl
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4th cup softened cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Watermelon slice
- Mint for garnish
- Berries of your choice
- Shredded coconut
- In a bowl, mix ricotta, cream cheese, and vanilla until fully blended.
- Spread mixture onto your watermelon slice. Garnish with berries, shredded coconut, and mint.
- Drizzle with honey, and enjoy!