We couldn't be more excited because it's APPLE SEASON! While we're lucky enough to be able to munch on apples all year long, truly nothing compares to an apple that is picked at its peak. With the first signs of Fall appearing, we're in the mood for a Fall flavored treat--and what's more Fall flavored than caramel apples?
- Solo® Heavy Duty Paper Plates
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate covered toffee
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Cut your apples into slices, then spread out on a Solo® Heavy Duty Paper Plate
- Drizzle caramel sauce across the apple slices
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. If not yet melted, microwave for 25 second intervals, stirring between, until full melted. Once melted, drizzle over apple slices.
- Place your chocolate covered toffee in a bag and crush thoroughly. Once crushed, sprinkle over the apples, along with the mini chocolate chips.
Want more ideas to get the party started? Check out some of our other Fall treats that are perfect for game day here.