This Halloween themed treat is perfect for any holiday party you're planning to throw! They're not only delicious, but fit the Halloween theme to a tee. Did we mention they only take 10 minutes to make? Well, that's for sure a bonus, too!
- Popsicle sticks
- White chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate chips
- Remove bananas from peels. Place a popsicle stick in one of their ends. (Tip: if you'd like smaller "boo-nanas," cut your bananas in half).
- Microwave white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Take out of the microwave and stir. If not melted, microwave for another 30 seconds, then check consistency. Microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted.
- Roll bananas in the melted white chocolate using their popsicle sticks to maneuver them. Once fully coated, stick 2 milk chocolate chips into the banana to act as eyes.
- Line a Solo® Heavy Duty Paper Plate with parchment paper, place bananas on the plate, and then let sit in the fridge until the chocolate is hardened, approximately 10 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge when you're ready to enjoy (or else the chocolate will begin to melt!). Remove bananas from parchment paper and transfer to a clean Solo® Heavy Duty Paper Plate, then dig in!
Looking for more unconventional Halloween treats? Check out our guide to Halloween treats and eats!