Roses are red. Rosé is good. You’ll like this Rosé punch. We knew you would.
Have you found yourself hosting a Valentine’s or Galentine’s get together this year? This super easy punch will help you get set-up in no time. Allowing you to focus on the more important task, constructing the quintessential Rom-Com line-up.
- 2 bottles of your favorite Rosé
- 1 bag frozen raspberries
- 1 liter pink lemonade
- 1 liter sparkling peach soda
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Chill in refridgerator for 80 min.
- Strain into a large drink dispensor.